This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jeff Soboleski
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $150,000 - $175,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are an agile team of science, technology, and logistics experts, mobilizing in the public interest to make fast, safe, regular coronavirus testing accessible to all. Our COVID-19 testing methodology gives organizations responsible for public health the ability to rapidly scale up capacity for widespread ongoing testing. In collaboration with other CLIA-certified labs, researchers, and organizations across the ecosystem of public health, we are working day and night with a singular goal: to make COVID-19 testing accessible to every person on the planet, regardless of income.
Your duties will primarily revolve around building software by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces. You will also be involved in directing system testing and validation procedures, and also working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance
Why join us?
120 hours PTO
You Should Know Some of the Following:
- 3+ years of experience with git
- 2+ years of experience with modern frameworks (React, Angular, Vue)
- 2+ years of Linux/Unix experience for software deployment and general scripting
- 1+ years of experience with the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) particularly serverless architecture, cloud functions, Firestore in Datastore mode, and - Big Query
- 1+ years of experience with strong functional knowledge of LIMS systems preferred
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Familiarity with Linux administration on the Raspberry PI and similar platforms
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related degree preferred
- Familiarity with typical web based networking environments including TLS, ssh, websockets, etc.
- Familiarity with laboratory and healthcare terminology and processes
- Experience with developing and supporting software in a regulated environment, e.g. CLIA, CAP, etc
- Familiarity with HIPAA/HITECH regulations
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.