We are committed to creating the most respected expert technology solutions and recruitment company bar none, by treating our people better than any other business. We will be your dedicated career coach; giving you honest advice, helping you find the best opportunities and much more.
This Direct Hire Role as a Remote Technical Data Scientist will be a key member of our Analytic and Data Products team. The successful candidate will create and develop unique data analytic applications and data products for specific business lines. The technical data analyst partners with business line leaders to develop protypes and analytic products that drive business line growth, specifically the technical data analyst insures proper data collection, interpretation, and solution development.
- Design develop and construct custom analytics applications and data products
- Perform exploratory data analysis, profiling, and analysis on large data volumes to support decision making around optimal solution architectures
- Assists in bridging the gap between technical data analytics and business domain expertise
- Identify data sources, define data categories and values, assess current datasets, identify gaps, and summarize findings
- Assist in the creation of prototypes, calculation samples and mockups to define methodologies to improve quality and efficiencies of data and analytic systems
- Contribute to the development of long-term roadmaps which describe delivering large scale solutions via a series of projects
- Develop standards, designs, data maps; developing and modifying functions, programs, routines and stored procedures to export, transform and load data
- Collaborate with IT to design and model application data structures, storage and integration in accordance with enterprise-wide architecture standards across legacy, web, cloud and purchased package environments
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science, management information systems, or related field
- Minimum of three (3) years of related experience; previous related industry and consulting experience highly preferred in professional services sector ; Minimum three (3) years of hands-on experience with Python, R, SQL
- Visualization and Reporting tool knowledge: Tableau, PowerBI, Quicksight,
- Experience with data integrations, normalization, profiling and smoothing, data preprocessing tools
- Previous experience utilizing cloud-based technologies (AWS and Azure preferred) – elastic compute, cloud data base technologies, storage, server less functions and containers
- Experience analyzing data elements and building/deploying predictive models with various ML methodologies and techniques
- Database design knowledge, Ad hoc analysis experience, and experience working with large data volumes
- Demonstrate, analytical, organization, interpersonal, project management, communication skills, and highly developed Microsoft Suite skills (Word, Excel) required.
- Ability to provide exceptional service, demonstrate commitment to continuous learning in order to stay current regarding applicable strategies, see the "big picture" as well as the details, display appropriate ethical knowledge and commitment, and exhibit a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of projects.
- Project experience with full lifecycle exposure (e.g. business case and roadmap, requirements gathering, use case development, system analysis and design, integration, testing, deployment
- This position can work remotely.
Solving IT is pleased to offer a rich benefit plan to our W2 employees. We offer five health plan options and a PPO dental plan through Blue Cross Blue Shield, Term Life/AD&D Insurance, and 401(k) Savings Plan. Solving IT subsidizes the health and dental premium for the employee.
As you continue to develop your skills and experience, Solving IT will work with your changing preferences to match you with rewarding projects. Our unrivaled reputation for quality is demonstrated through our Inavero Best of Staffing award that was won due to the feedback from our own clients and candidates. We also love to socialize and have fun so we have regularly scheduled parties and events for you to unwind and network with fellow consultants.
Whether you are searching for your next challenge or just looking to stay on top of market trends, Solving IT is committed to help position you appropriately. By leveraging the latest market and compensation data available, you can rest assured that you are getting more than just an informed opinion. You are getting the Solving IT Experience.