Kforce has a Jacksonville, FL client that is seeking a Remote Application Support Engineer.
This position will report to the Senior Director of Software and Quality Engineering with job duties and priorities set by the Software, Infrastructure, and Info Security Teams. Reporting application availability, issue trends, and KPI Management to technology leadership team.
- Collaborating with colleagues and performing successful root cause analysis for issues remediated in production with input from the applicable IT team
- Performing analyses on software application functionality and suggesting improvements
- Ensuring effective front end and back-end functionality of applications
- Working with release management for managing code migration across environments to ensure continued and synchronized functionality
- Establishing the root causes of application errors and escalating serious concerns to Senior Leadership
- Serves as a technology authority for production application availability and triage
- Provides support for the implementation and deployment of assigned platform technology systems through a ticketing system or other type of work intake platform
- Analyzes performance of applications and reports impacts to production to the applicable product and system owners
- Participates in the production implementation of production updates that improve efficiency and help prevent production impacts
- Develops and manages effective working relationships with other departments, groups, and personnel with whom work must be coordinated or interfaced
- Possesses strong organizational, analytical, and troubleshooting/triage skills
- Coordinates and works with third-party teams to make sure the software and solutions they provide are accurate and will not introduce issues to production