Entrust Your Career to HealthTrust!
Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Room (ER) - Travel
WHAT WE OFFER:
At HealthTrust, we believe that healthcare isn’t defined by the four walls in which it’s practiced. It’s defined by its people. We pride ourselves on crafting opportunities that expand skill sets, broaden career horizons, provide economic stability, and cultivate personal growth.
Our partnering hospital is seeking a compassionate and skilled Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Room (ER) - Travel nurse for a 13-week travel nursing assignment.
This is a Days & Nights Shift opportunity.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- Customizable Pay Packages
- Guaranteed hours
- Weekly direct deposit options
- 401k with Company Match
- Earn up to $750 for referrals
- Free Private Furnished Housing or Tax-Free Subsidy
TO GET STARTED YOU WILL NEED:
- An adventurous spirit and fierce dedication
- A degree from an accredited school of nursing
- Minimum 1-year acute care experience in a hospital setting
- Current State Nursing License
- Appropriate certifications for a specific position
WHAT WE OFFER:
- OPPORTUNITIES FOR A LIFETIME: When you join HealthTrust Workforce Solutions, you become a part of the HCA Healthcare family, which provides you with exclusive access to more opportunities than any other healthcare system in the nation.
- A CULTURE OF CARE: Our passionate and compassionate clinicians have made HealthTrust Workforce Solutions an industry leader for over 25 years who are passionate about our mission that above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
- CAREER COORDINATION: From the moment you start working with us, you will have access to a team of professionals dedicated to helping you navigate the onboarding process and beyond.
- TOTAL COMPENSATION: Our comprehensive compensation packages feature premium pay and a wide variety of holistic benefits.
- CLINICAL EXCELLENCE: As a HealthTrust clinician, you have access to our dedicated team of Clinical Operations leaders to help you navigate clinical situations and the development of your nursing career.
- CAREER DEVELOPMENT: We are invested in your development and growth, offering you a wide variety of resources and benefits to help you expand your skill sets and experience.
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions is a wholly-owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare. HealthTrust is a preferred partner to thousands of top-performing hospitals, we provide our healthcare professionals with first-priority access to more than 200,000 jobs nationwide.
Not for You? Refer a Friend and Earn Up to ($750) Seven Hundred and Fifty Dollars by Visiting https://hubs.ly/H0fXMW20
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
LOCATION: Memorial Hospital of Jacksonville - 3625 University Blvd S Jacksonville, FL 32216
SHIFT TYPE: Day & Night Shift
JOB BOARD: EV