- Registered Nurse - active license within the state
- Lives in the state
- Schedule: 3 weekdays and Every Other Weekend (total 37-38 hours per week)
- Availability: Full Time
- Brief Description: Outdoor/Drive Thru COVID Testing for Retail Clinic
For immediate consideration, email your resume to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Registered Nurse RN COVID TESTER
- 3 weekdays and every other weekend, FULL TIME ONLY, 37-38 hours per week (no part time or per diem available at this time)
- Weekdays start/end around 8am to 7pm = 10 hour shift
- Saturdays start/end around 9am to 5pm = 8 hour shift
- Sundays start/end around 9am to 4pm = 7 hour shift
- COVID Testing for Retail Clinic
- Will conduct all activities related to screening patients for COVID19: patient registration in EPIC EMR, insurance verification, point of care test specimen collection/processing, notifying patient of results, educate patient on appropriate next steps based on test results. Additional responsibilities include maintaining infection control and lab processing requirements. Testing location will be based at clinic locations both inside and outside the store.
- PPE available
- Role requires candidates to screen in patients in a fast-paced environment. Although the role is assigned to one particular location, travel may be required to nearby locations based on screening needs. Assignment extension may be possible on a case-by-case basis depending on location and community testing needs. Training and orientation will be provided prior to start.