Healthcare SaaS Company funded by Fortune 15 company - Great Opportunity!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Nora Rivera
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $125,000 - $150,000 per year
A bit about us:
Title: Regional Sales Director
Job Type: Direct Hire
Based in Orlando, our company was founded to simplify the way medical professionals access patient data! With so much information being kept in patient files, it can be easy to have some details slip through the cracks - ENTER OUR COMPANY!
We created a fully customizable system that utilizes AI and machine learning to create a virtual patient care platform that caters to the needs of healthcare providers. We have revolutionized this field with our ease of use, and customizable interface.
We are also backed by a Fortune 15 company!!
Due to growth, we are looking to add a Regional Sales Director to our expanding team.
Why join us?
We are working on building something different, and something big. Our continued success comes to show just how great our product works! Our partnerships with some of the biggest Health Care providers and Medical Practices have propelled us to continue growing at a fast rate.
We offer strong competitive compensation packages that include:
- Stock Options
- and more!
- Identify new business opportunities within your territory
- Establish and leverage relationships with client's Chief Executives, Medical teams, and other decision-makers
- Serve as a primary point of contact among buyers, and decision-makers
- Participate in negotiating sales contracts
- Develop customized sales plans focused on business impact and competitive differentiation
- Assist account teams for client satisfaction with products and solutions
- Collaborate with internal teams and stakeholders to incorporate client feedback, expectations and needs into the product development process
- Provide guidance to internal stakeholders on developing accounts and markets
- Gain client endorsement of the value of company programs from key client stakeholders
- 2+ years of experience in healthcare industry sales/account development/strategic partnerships
- Experience working in a healthcare tech startup
- Ability to build and maintain long-term relationships with client Chief Executives
- Ability to lead meetings with clients Chief Executive team
- Ability to identify and understand client needs and develop/implement products and solutions
- Ability to solve problems and challenges with internal/external stakeholders
- Ability to review workload, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate your strategic vision
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.