Job Title: QC Lab Scientist
Job Function: QC Microbiology Lab
Job Type: Full Time 8 months Contract
Location: Barceloneta, PR (On-Site) , preferably due to scope of work
RCM IT & Life Sciences is a leading provider of IT Business Solutions and Engineering Services to over 1,000 clients in the commercial and government sectors. RCM partners with clients to define implement and manage a broad range of technologies across multiple platforms, systems, and networks. Our broad geographic presence ensures that a proven and reliable tactical and strategic capability is available and deployable virtually everywhere in North America.
Scope of Job
- RCM is looking for a QC Lab Scientist to perform protocols for contamination check, bioburden and endotoxin, complete procedure reviews for our pharmaceutical client in Barceloneta, Puerto Rico.
- Prepare protocols.
- Coordinate execution with Lab Supervisors.
- Prepare summary reports and post approval of documents.
- Perform changes in procedures based on protocol results.
- Microbiology background
- Knowledge of microbiology methods (USP, EP, JP)
- Laboratory technical knowledge
- Technical writing skills
Education & Certifications
- BS or MS in Science with Microbiology background at least 5 and with Scientist experience (2 years) in microbiology lab.
Send resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Equal Opportunity Statement
RCM is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and the level of the work being performed by the people assigned to this position. It is not intended to include every job duty and responsibility specific to the position. RCM reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.