We're seeking inclusive and committed Warehouse and Material Handlers to join Frito-Lay, where you will be responsible for various warehouse and production duties. Although you will start working for Frito- Lay, this job can open the door to career opportunities with our parent company, PepsiCo.
It's a physical job! If you have never worked in a warehouse environment before, you should understand that you will be on your feet for the entirety of your shift. Here is a list of some of the more frequent tasks you could expect to perform during the workday:
* Loaded and unloaded pallets and individual cases to and from trailers
* Picked appropriate cases according to order using required technology
* Safely operate a forklift after we provide you training, and you obtain certification
* Loaded trailers via carts or stack cases on the floor of a truck trailer
* Maintained general housekeeping and specific sanitation tasks as required
Please be sure you meet the following minimum requirements before starting your application:
* You are 18 years of age or older
* You will be required to work on weekends, holidays as well as off shift
* You can lift 15 to 50 pounds with or without a reasonable accommodation
* You can stand and walk for extended periods with or without a reasonable accommodation
* You can climb, bend, reach, stoop, kneel, and stretch for extended periods with or without a reasonable accommodation
* You can repeatedly lift, carry, push, pull, and handle products with or without a reasonable accommodation
* You are willing and able to work at heights using ladders or lifts to access areas of the plant)
* You are willing and able to work in an environment that has extreme temperatures, humidity, hazardous/loud equipment, and slippery surfaces
Join nearly 55,000 other Frito-Lay associates across the country that work hard to bring you the snacks you love by submitting your application today.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available  EEO is the Law &  EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View  PepsiCo EEO Policy.
Please view our  Pay Transparency Statement.