The Property Administrative Assistant is responsible for the administration in all aspects of the property management. Ensuring a high level of professionalism and foster positive relationships with Property Managers, tenants and owners.
- Must have previous experience as a Commercial Property Manager or related field
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Provide full administrative support, including phone support, tenant/owner communication, management reports, filing, corresponding, account reconciliation and other administrative duties.
- First responder and communicator with all Property Managers, tenants and owners
- Responsible for all administrative activities, including, but not limited to, submitting for estimates, drafting correspondence, maintenance scheduling, vacancy/turnover reporting, updating databases, COI collections and other related activities
- Ensure all property files, spreadsheets and other documentations are maintained in an orderly manner, including leases, certificates of insurance, proposals, contracts, equipment sign out, key sign out and any other documentations.
- Responsible for A/R reporting to Managers and subsequent follow up as directed
- Coordinate tenant move ins/outs and reconciliation of accounts
- Manage maintenance work order system/reports/process and subsequent bill backs as necessary and ensure they are processed in a timely manner
- Participate in scheduling of all service contractors, life safety, elevator, fire, sprinklers, backflow, extinguishers, etc.
- All other duties assigned
- Familiarity with lease documents, basic contracts and financial statements
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Multi-tasking skills
- Customer service focused
- Organizational skills