Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Computer Science
Travel Percentage :
1 - 5%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS® Asset Finance enables you to put the customer first through a streamlined, integrated and highly automated auto finance software solution that makes getting an auto lease or loan far less cumbersome. And you can satisfy customers' demands for a digital experience similar to online retail.
NOTE: This role may be worked remotely.
About the role:
As a Programmer Analyst Senior, you'll help develop new fintech products that will change the way the world pays, banks and invests. This could involve working with bleeding edge technology while coding, implementing, maintaining and supporting software applications.
You will work with a dynamic team enhancing and supporting financial software for large-scale auto finance corporations. In a fast-paced environment, we follow an Agile development methodology to minimize inception to implementation time and maximize throughput. You will be involved in design, development, testing, implementation, and support of software on a scalable platform. An attention to detail and proactive attitude is a must as you analyze business requirements translating them into functional specifications and develop the overall system changes. Often close and frequent team interaction will be part of your daily responsibilities, must excel in communication skills.
What you will be doing:
• You will develop program logic for new applications or modify logic in existing applications in the FinTech domain
• You will participate in the whole Software Development Lifecycle - Code, test, debug, document, implement and maintain software applications
• You will ensure system improvements are successfully implemented.
• You will analyze functional requirements and translates business requirements into technical specifications.
• You will suggest technical alternatives and improvements to streamline processes and systems.
Bachelor's degree in cognitive science, computer science or interface/visual design or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
What you will need:
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Self-motivated and willingness to learn
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Works well with team members and independently
• Knowledge of Visual Studio, C#, and ASP.NET
• Knowledge of modern, end-to-end systems development life cycles.
• Proficiency in business modeling and requirements definition disciplines.
• Knowledgeable in Object-oriented programming (OOP) concepts and patterns.
• A bachelor's in computer science or information systems or equivalent experience.
• Auto or Asset Finance experience would be beneficial
• Knowledge of Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A wide range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources, and opportunities
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
#pridepass - provided by Dice