Careers at Rally Health, part of the Optum and UnitedHealth Group family of businesses. Our mission at Rally® is to empower individuals to take control of their health through personalized, data-driven health care information and recommendations that lead to better outcomes. We leverage our digital platform and leading-edge technology to make health care data accessible wherever and whenever people need it, all while ensuring safety and reliability. Here, you’ll help people find the right doctors, give them a clear breakdown of costs, incentivize them to stay focused on their overall health with daily goals, and help them earn rewards such as discounts on a wide range of goods as well as bonuses for reaching fitness objectives. As part of our Rally® team, you’ll have the opportunity to drive change with an innovative healthcare technology company that is dedicated to creating a culture of healthy living. Help us bring real change to healthcare and you’ll experience what it’s like to do your life's best work.(sm)
As a Mobile Product Manager, you will oversee the management and delivery of features and functionality for the UHC flagship mobile app. The Mobile Platform team helps support the UHC flagship mobile app, by providing our members with a reliable, performant, simple, and personalized experience. As part of the Mobile Platform Product team, you will report to the Mobile Product Management Lead and work with a cross-functional scrum team including Engineering, Architecture, XD, Project Management, and others.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Own and prioritize roadmap for one of the Mobile Platform scrum teams, and drive measurable change and outcomes
- Work with the product peers, architects and engineers to contribute to building and defining product strategy and roadmap
- Review internal consumer needs and metrics on an ongoing basis and bring new product ideas based on data; must have a high level of comfort with analyzing data sets
- Define detailed requirements and user stories for each feature, in partnership with engineering counterparts
- Work closely with engineering and other internal teams (including others in Product, XD, Program Management, Business Strategy, etc.) for successful and on-schedule delivery of roadmap items
- Oversee feature delivery process from soup to nuts, from idea initiation, all the way through delivery, and then be able to iterate on ideas through learnings
- Contribute to a strong product culture of continuous development and rapid test and learn
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2+ years in mobile product management, product strategy, or technical role, owned and executed a product roadmap, actively participating and running agile ceremonies, writing development tickets, managing a backlog, etc.)
- Have experience managing a mobile app product, with both BE and FE feature development
- Understanding of Android, iOS, and React Native domains
- Demonstrated experience solutioning, building and shipping features for a mobile product
- Has worked across functions (e.g, engineering, product, XD) to analyze member data to help define user needs and problem statements, then pressure tested the feasibility of proposed solutions
- MBA and background with Computer Science or technical experience
- Healthcare experience
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies now require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary/hourly range for Colorado residents is $66,100 to $118,300. The salary/hourly range for Connecticut/Nevada residents is $72,800 to $129,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Product Manager, Product, Mobile, Telecommute, Telecommuter, Telecommuting, Remote, Work from home