PRODUCT MANAGEMENT ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Reports to Director Product Management. Support all administrative functions occurring in the Product Management department. Assist in organizing in-coming and out-going communication to and from the Product Management department. Coordinate meetings, travel, and project schedule for the Product Management group.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Ensure accurate and timely distribution of internal and field product-related communications including memos, the New Item Log, Pre-NIRF forecast documents, NIRFs in Progress tabs and Product Management Log.
* Create and distribute the Active/Discontinue Product lifecycle communications across the organization. Track Active/Discontinued/Suspended Items including quarterly status review and maintaining and distributing the log as needed.
* Enter New Item Request Forms (NIRFs) data into AS400 for new products, trouble-shoot and overcome issues and concerns in partnership with Sales and other core teams.
* Ensure NIRF system is running efficiently and effectively by managing data input. Recommend modifications and work closely with IT when customer requirements change.
* Obtain customer specific Item Numbers and UPC's for new products. Provide all UPCs to marketing research for tracking purposes.
* Effectively administer the Marketing Action Notice (MAN's) for customer specific products; track process, distribute MAN log and perform back-end research needed to justify specific product change information as needed.
* Supports the setup of additional packs and displays based on input from Sales.
* Organize product sample routing across departments.
* Schedule and coordinate all meetings for Product Operations.
* Arrange travel itineraries for Product Operations.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Associates degree plus three years related experience, preferably in a consumer products environment.
Strong verbal and written communication skills, with ability to work effectively with other departments daily. A high degree of accuracy, organization, and attention to detail are essential. PC literate with a working knowledge of the Microsoft Suite of software.