The Suddath Companies is a multifaceted group of companies that specialize in worldwide corporate employee relocations, household moving, warehouse and logistics management and specialized transportation services.
Responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service to our customers/members
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Coordinate with customers after delivery to finalize the move and offer assistance when necessary
* Understand the move process, documentation and claims overview and have the ability to provide explanations to customer
* Communicate service failures timely with appropriate departments
* Address customers' concerns and issues with appropriate departments
* Record and update database with information regarding changes and communications
* Follow training requirements and standards to ensure consistency
* Prepare and participate in monthly and quarterly performance reviews
* Ability to work overtime when necessary
* Other duties as assigned
Job skills required:
* Excellent customer service and communication skills
* Ability to work under deadlines and specific time frames
* Ability to multitask and work in a team environment
* Strong oral communications skills needed to interface with clients
* Must have high energy with an enthusiastic perspective
* Motivated self starter with strong organizational skills
* Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with customer and vendors to evaluate services provides, contribute to maintaining positive business partnerships, and ensure market competitiveness.
* Ability to gather and provide accurate information from/to customers regarding relocation requirements in order to ensure high quality service levels within allocated guidelines.
* Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with internal and external customers
* Ability to demonstrate initiative and to work independently; excellent leadership, interpersonal and presentation skills
* Ability to prioritize and re-prioritize as situations and needs change throughout the workday
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required; one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization. Excellent customer service and oral/written communication skills required.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
Certificates and Licenses:
No certifications needed.
There are no supervisory responsibilities.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision and Ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Use your current and previous experience to find new opportunities on the road to success. At Suddath, we're committed to helping our employees flourish and reach new heights.