Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that is improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation is not about another gadget; it is about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There is no room for error. If you are looking for a better place to use your passion and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. It's an opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Genoa Telepsychiatry is the nation’s leading provider of outpatient telepsychiatry. We increase access to behavioral healthcare by building telepsychiatry programs that connect psychiatrists & APRNs with patients in underserved communities across the U.S. Genoa Telepsychiatry serves behavioral health communities in 35+ states and provides care through nearly 250,000 annual appointments and counting.
Our psychiatrists and APRNs are the heart of our solution and we are seeking someone who is passionate about maintaining ongoing relationships with existing providers for our growing business needs. We are searching for a Physician Partnerships Associate who will help us achieve our mission to grow our team of Genoa Telepsychiatrists and to contribute to the strategy of the team. Given that telepsychiatry is a rapidly growing industry, you will have the opportunity to work at the forefront of a cutting-edge solution to the deep, structural issue of mental health care access.
The Physician Partnerships team is built around two recruiting-related roles: the Talent Sourcers who lead the efforts with providers in the introductory stages of their partnership with Genoa Telepsychiatry, and the Talent Partners who work more closely with providers once they are ready to be introduced to potential clinic partners. This role is for the Talent Sourcer. All team members are also integral in managing ongoing strategic projects and initiatives to constantly evolve Genoa Telepsychiatry’s competitiveness, growth, and innovative solutions.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within United States as you take on some tough challenges.
- Be action-oriented and focused on the operational needs of the Physician Partnerships team. This includes:
- Speaking directly to providers about our values, competitive advantages, business model, differentiators, and mission. Most interactions will occur over video or occasionally in person at industry events such as conferences
- Diligently responding to providers to keep momentum in recruiting efforts moving forward
- Closely listening to providers and prioritizing their preferences in the recruiting process to find them the most sustainable clinical match for their services
- Empathizing and collaborating with the company’s Clinic Partnerships, Implementations, and Account Management teams to understand the needs of our clinics to find the best possible provider for the clinic as well as for Genoa Telepsychiatry
- Collecting and analyzing data on the team’s efforts and success in recruiting providers to help the team learn how to improve the process overall
- Utilizing Genoa Telepsychiatry’s CRM tool to stay organized and capture information related to interested providers for communication with other team members
- Contributing new ideas and ways to improve the process, and proactively communicating any roadblocks along with suggested solutions to the team
- Be eager and driven to assist in setting and executing on the vision of the Physician Partnerships team. This includes:
- Leveraging experience, insights from provider conversations, and knowledge of the competitive and provider landscapes to help design strategic initiatives that will set Genoa Telepsychiatry apart as a leader; the ultimate goal is to strengthen the provider Genoa Telepsychiatry experience in a way that will organically attract and retain providers
- Collaborating with other Genoa Telepsychiatry teams (i.e., Marketing, Clinic Partnerships, Implementations, Account Management, and Product) to design strategic initiatives that will enable cross-team success and meet aligned goals
- Working with the Physician Partnerships team to prioritize the various strategic initiatives with clear timelines and work plans for execution
- Taking ownership of strategic initiatives, managing the development of these initiatives, and meeting deadlines with high-quality output for these initiatives
Why This Opportunity Is Great For You:
- You will be working at the heart of the business challenge in a very high impact role; your impact will be realized on a daily basis in our startup-like culture
- You will hone and build invaluable skills that prepare you for any action-oriented roles, while also gaining experience with business development and strategy
- The telepsychiatry exposure gives you unique insight into a growing market; you will have the opportunity to shape the future of the industry through Genoa Telepsychiatry’s large footprint and scale
- All teams work together to achieve an overarching goal of building telepsychiatry programs, so you will gain exposure to other functions including Marketing, Product, Clinic Partnerships, Account Management, and Customer Success
- Close collaboration across our team allows you to meet thought leaders in the healthcare and startup space, internally and externally
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Work experience, preferably in recruiting-related or client-facing roles; lack of work experience should be complemented with solid performance in undergraduate programs both in and outside the classroom
- Ability to communicate effectively, both over the phone and in writing
- Ability to travel to conferences and events 2-4 times per year as well as to company-wide retreats 2 times per year (~15 travel days per year)
- Experience or desire to work in a recruiting-related or client-facing roles
- Experience or desire to work in a fast-growing health-tech company
- Experience or desire to leverage technology to solve problems
- Experienced in and excited about the prospect of speaking with 20-30 providers per month over the phone
- Experience or desire to work on projects that support the growth of our team and business
- Background or interest in Marketing
- Eager to learn analytics and shows an understanding of its importance in decision making
- Be a team-player. Collaborate often with the team; look beyond your assigned responsibilities and proactively seek out ways to assist the team
- Eager to learn and grow
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Ability to communicate professionally, yet personally to our potential providers. Someone who can be seen credibly by our providers is critical
- Solid organizational and time management skills needed to manage multiple provider conversations and deals at once while balancing your time to work on strategic initiatives and meet deadlines
- Solid sense of ownership in your work and the company’s health; high attention to detail and critically thought through solutions will yield the highest quality impact
- High degree of confidence, independence, and curiosity
- Self-driven motivation and the ability to problem-solve when faced with a challenge; working autonomously is important since there is no culture of micromanagement
- Bias towards creating scalable solutions in the day to day recruiting efforts and the strategic initiatives to set the company up for successful growth
- Willingness to learn about Genoa Telepsychiatry’s business model and be a champion of telepsychiatry
- Located in the Tri-State area (New York City)
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $45,000 to $100,000. Role is also eligible to receive bonuses based on sales performance. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Physician Partnerships Associate, Talent Sourcer, Marketing, Recruiting, Provider Recruiting, Behavioral Health, Mental Health, Telepsychiatry, Early Career, Recent Graduate, New York, NY, CT, Connecticut, NJ, New Jersey, Telecommute, Telecommuting, Telecommuter, Work From Home, Work At Home, Remote