Position Title:IndustryHealthCare Job TitleMobileApp Designer Team LeadLocationJacksonville, FL 33324Duration12+months Description Of Services:
- Experience – 7 - 9 Years
- Basic Skills/Qualifications
- 7-9 years of design and development experience building mobile application on modern platforms
- Master’s/Bachelor’s degree
- Strong communication skills
- Agility and quick learner
- Understanding of the Software development lifecycle
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
- Should have a high level of energy working as an individual Contributor and as a part of Team.
- Ability to think out of the box and questioning everything
- Apply application architecture and modeling expertise to provide architectural guidance in design, development and implementations of large interactive and scalable applications. Position requires direct experience in:
- A minimum of 2 years of Android native mobile app development with Kotlin/Java. Kotlin preferred.
- Must have put at least one app to the google play store, preferably with subsequent releases of that app.
- GraphQL, asynchronous processing with events processing, WSS and GRPC protocols
- Databases – Azure SQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, Neo4J, CosmosDB
- API – REST, SOAP
- Develop solutions that are scalable, robust, and thoughtfully designed. Experience with
- oSoftware development lifecycle, from design to implementation and support
- oDeploying production code to a large customer base
- oCollaborating with domain experts and end-users, to design the right solutions that address business needs
- oInterface with Software Quality Assurance and deployment teams
- oParticipate in design, scoping, implementation, and testing in short agile release cycles
- Developing secure mobile application in compliance with common Information Security best practices and guidelines
The candidate must be able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Enterprise grade development best-practices for end-to-end interoperability and integration
Experience in implementing logging and monitoring in Azure.
Design with User Experience guidance, operational requirements, and support challenges in perspective
Insurance, brokerage, vendor background
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and include posting 22-00860 in your application. also, you can call us at 630-576-1940 and to discuss his position details.
About Generis Tek: generis tek is a boutique it/professional staffing based in Chicagoland. we offer both contingent labor & permanent placement services to several fortune 500 clients nationwide.
our philosophy is based on delivering long-term value and build lasting relationships with our clients, consultants and employees. our fundamental success lies in understanding our clients’ specific needs and working very closely with our consultants to create a right fit for both sides. we aspire to be our client’s most trusted business partner.