Built on meritocracy, our unique company culture rewards self-starters and those who are committed to doing what is best for our customers.
Brown & Brown of Florida, Inc.'s Jacksonville office is currently seeking a Sales Producer to join our Personal Lines Division. This individual will be responsible for personal lines insurance account sales, prospecting and generating new business production through the sale of Personal Lines Insurance.
We offer our sales team an opportunity to join a dynamic team with a tradition of success. Our results-based, decentralized company culture provides unlimited earning potential for entrepreneurial salespeople. This is a base salary plus commission, benefits eligible opportunity.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
* Identify prospects for business from prospective clients
* Maintain a consistently strong and active new business pipeline
* Develop new relationships with individuals responsible for insurance and risk management decisions at prospective clients
* Aggressively identify and pursue cross-selling opportunity among existing clients
* Obtain referral leads from existing clients
* Participate in and take leadership roles in targeted civic and professional associations
* Design individual prospect sales strategies and developing unique prospect programs
* Work collaboratively with the service team to make a seamless transition and optimize retention
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
* 3+ years of successful consumer Personal Lines P&C sales experience preferr
* 2-20 P&C License (or willingness to obtain within 60 days of employment)
* College degree preferred
* Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Windows Suite
* Ability to daytime travel (60%)
* This position requires routine or periodic travel which may require the teammate to drive their own vehicle or a rental vehicle. Acceptable results of a Motor Vehicle Record report at the time of hire and periodically thereafter, and maintenance of minimum acceptable insurance coverages are a requirement of this position.
WHAT WE OFFER:
* Base salary + commission
* Unlimited earning potential
* Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
* Discretionary Time Off (DTO)
* Generous benefits package: health, dental, vision, 401(k), etc.
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.