Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals, and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Founded in 1903 and restructured to focus on innovative nutrition products, the company that evolved into Abbott Nutrition built its reputation on nutritional excellence through solid scientific advances. We are a worldwide leader in nutrition science, research, and development.
Abbott Nutrition is a division of Abbott, the global, broad-based health care company. Every day, our global team of scientists is working hard to discover and develop nutritional and related health care products that advance the quality of life for people of all ages.
Health care professionals and their patients trust us to provide cutting-edge nutrition products that meet changing nutrition needs. And we deliver on their expectations—providing a vast array of nutritional and therapeutic products that help babies and children grow, work to keep bodies strong, and support the unique needs of patients with chronic illnesses.
We are behind some of the world's most trusted names in pediatric, adult, and healthy living nutritional product brands such as:
- Similac® Advance®, Similac Expert Care® Alimentum®, and Similac® Soy Isomil® in infant formulas
- PediaSure® and Pedialyte® for children
- Ensure® and ZonePerfect® for active adults
- Glucerna® for people with diabetes
- EAS® for elite athletes and fitness enthusiasts
PRIMARY FUNCTION / PRIMARY GOALS / OBJECTIVES:
This position is responsible for the promotion, management and growth of
Abbott Pediatric Nutritional products in office settings.
Specific responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and supporting territory sales goals in each office service area for Similac, PediaSure and Pedialyte.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all products, clinical studies, protocols and guidelines as well as the ability to deliver the information in a selling environment.
- New product launches.
- Effective administrative skills.
- Budget management.
- Ability to function independently with a high degree of initiative, independence, and autonomy.
- Desire to be self- motivated, seeking out success at achieving both short and long term goals.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Registered Dietitians are strongly encouraged to apply
- The ideal candidate will be technically knowledgeable with a minimum of two years sales experience.
- Local candidates only please – No Relocation support for this opportunity.