The Technical Service Engineer handles installations, upgrades, testing, configuration and/or maintenance for assigned systems and equipment. Provides guidance to customers on function, usage, and operation of IT products and services. Troubleshoots and resolves issues and participates on special projects as assigned. Accountable for research, design, selection, implementation and deployment of technology products and services to meet business needs.
• Handle complex, non-routine and escalated systems administration tickets and tasks
• Monitors systems and performs maintenance and provisioning support for hardware, such as telecommunication equipment, printers, software and video/audio equipment as assigned
• Develop and maintain operational processes and procedures
• Gathers and analyzes business requirements to recommend existing design technology solutions that will meet business needs which may include changing or modifying existing systems or researching vendor solutions.
• Responsible for implementation and deployment of technology design including troubleshooting and resolving issues, developing procedures and documentation.
• Assist other IT areas supporting issues on infrastructure devices
• Troubleshoot and repair hardware and software issues according to documented procedures
• Ensure accurate asset management and tracking
• May provide backup help desk support as needed
• Leads or participates in projects and initiatives as assigned
• May support and participate in Disaster Recovery initiatives
• Other duties as assigned