Are you looking for an opportunity to make a differnce for women going through a divorce? DO you like working with a strong team of women dedicated to making a positive impact? If so, Florida Women's Law Group is for you. We are looking for experienced paralegals to complete our legal team. In order for our attorneys to succeed for our clients, we need great paralegals who enjoy working on a team.
If the following statements appeal to you, then you should apply today:
- You are a glass half full person.
- You think in terms of outlines, chronologies, and indexes
- You see an opportunity for organization where other people see a mess
- You smile and have a high degree of professionalism when you answer the phone
- You are an amazing scheduler with intense attention to detail
- You are very good with calendars, e-mail, spreadsheets, word processing, and the internet
- You can juggle tasks and change gears quickly
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the collection and organization of documents and information from various cases at the firm. The candidate should feel comfortable relaying messages between various groups and keeping all documents important to their cases organized.
Want to know more about what it's like to work for Florida Women's Law Group? Check out what our current employees have to say - https://workat4womenlaw.com/
- Review and draft routine legal documents
- Create and maintain case files
- Facilitate the meeting of attorney's deadlines by keeping organized schedules and providing timely reminders
- Conduct legal research
- Bachelor's degree or Paralegal certificate. 5 years of Paralegal experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's degree
- 2-3 years of experience in the legal field, as a Paralegal preferred
- Experience using multi-line phone systems, and computer systems and software
- Organized, logical, forward thinking and communicative
- Excellent ability to multi-task and keep calm under pressure