JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for meeting with prospective buyers to communicate, persuade, and conduct final sales for newly constructed residential homes. This role seeks new leads by continually contacting prospective buyers, referrals, brokers and other prospects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greets visitors by providing literature, point-of-sale information and handouts to prospective homebuyers. Responds to customer requests for further assistance or information. Demonstrates models/homes/home sites to discuss floor plans, general construction and options.
- Overcomes sales objections. Closes the "Sale" with final goal of creating a satisfied customer.
- Receives offers, applications and answers questions about financing to perspective buyers
- Documents sales transaction by following-up on loan applications and monitors sales and cancellations. Completes accurate required paperwork, computer entries, and maintains sales files. Conducts weekly follow-up calls with buyers until home closes.
- Ensures that all sales models and the entire community are properly maintained and clean. Ensures that marketing materials are updated and ready for distribution to potential buyers.
- Continually searches for new prospects/customers through networking, referrals, and effective follow-up. Will utilize competitive market analysis (CMA) and other data driven tools to sell homes. Contacts real estate brokers and conducts presentations to draw brokers to KB communities
- Hosts grand openings and community events