Position Responsibilities can include
- Handling incoming client calls and routing calls to appropriate personnel
- Retrieve/Scanning documents from insurance company websites and attaching documents in agency system
- Process incoming communications (mail, email, fax) and assign out as needed.
- Special projects assigned as needed
- Computer and technology savvy
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Insurance industry knowledge helpful, but not required
- AMS360 Experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products required
- Extremely Detail Oriented
- Positive Attitude with Self-starter mentality
- Strong organizational skills, including daily prioritizing and logical thinking
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and successfully while expediting issues
- Ability to work in deadline-oriented environment
- Able to work with others in teams
What we offer
- Generous benefits package (Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term & Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible PTO, and much more)
- 401 K with company matching
- Competitive compensation - negotiable on experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.