We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic faculty member to teach Science classes in our Nursing Program. This is a part-time professional position reporting directly to the Dean of Nursing. The primary responsibility will be to teach General Science courses. The typical teaching load is two courses each term. Applicants will also be expected to provide academic advising to students, assist the program director and participate in department training, meetings and graduation.
Fortis College provides educational programs that deliver real-life career skills in high demand occupations that lead to employment upon graduation and a lifetime of professional growth. If you possess a desire to help others succeed, this is an opportunity for you to positively impact the lives and careers of our students and graduates.
- Masters Degree Required
- At least three years of experience in the field of Nursing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized, motivated and results driven
- Prior teaching experience preferred
- 18 credit hours in subject matter