HMG America LLC is the best Business Solutions focused Information Technology Company with IT consulting and services, software and web development, staff augmentation and other professional services. One of our direct clients is looking for Network Firewall Engineer in Jacksonville USA. Below is the detailed job description.
Title: Network Firewall Engineer
Location: Jacksonville USA - Onsite
Mandatory Skill: Checkpoint Firewall
Within a small project specific team, to implement into production Firewall and Proxy rules to ensure the integrity of this environment for a global investment bank, whilst monitoring, reporting, troubleshooting and maintaining the environment.
- At least 8-12 years' experience within a Networks based role
- At least 5 years experience implementing Firewall and Proxy policies across a global environment.
- Candidate to work from client office in Jacksonville USA.
- Extensive Experience in Network/Firewall tools such as Checkpoint R77/R80/R81, McAfee web gateway version 6/7 console to carry out day to day profiling tasks for firewall rules preparation.
- Responsible for network monitoring, troubleshooting, reporting and maintenance.
- Manage change requests of Juniper/ Checkpoint firewall/router access-lists for internal and external applications.
- Creating Access roles for Active Directory users on checkpoint Firewalls.
- Study and analyze on new technologies and system development methodologies.
- Working on Checkpoint Firewalls building, configuring, adding, modifying policies/NAT on the provider -1.
- Adding URLs on web proxy server.
- Writing Perl script for adding large number of URL's on security devices.
- Desktop infrastructure using checkpoint firewalls for RDH connectivity.
- IBAC policy Configuration and Role Mapping.
- Assisted user/customer in system, network or software capabilities and functions.
- provided by Dice