Why Work Here?
"This is an excellent opportunity to join an organization that is fueled by a passion for higher education and prioritizes collaboration, innovation, and creativity in all of the digital content we produce."
Advantage Design Group seeks a Motion Graphics Designer/Video Editor This is an opportunity to join a growing organization that places high value on innovation and creativity in the digital content we produce. Reporting to the Video and Digital Producer, the Designer/Editor conceptualizes, designs and executes the production of video content and other digital features The Designer/Editor also assists in the development of project scripts and outlines, giving technical feedback during the process. The Designer/Editor designs and produces high-quality motion graphics to be used in videos, websites, presentations and digital products. S/he edits together original footage, and/or stock photos/video for videos, websites, presentations and digital products. S/he delivers final animations and video optimized in the format chosen for their dissemination (web, social media, large presentation screen).
- A competitive base salary
- Group Health & Dental insurance
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Annual raises based on performance
- Ongoing training: includes various web-based classes and on-the-job training
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Gym membership
- Flex Time
- Business casual work environment
- Work with the latest equipment & software
- Work with wide variety of projects for some of the largest colleges in the USA
- Annual expenses paid company trips
- Relaxed and fun atmosphere
- Break room stocked with unlimited snacks, tea & coffee
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (fine arts, multimedia production, journalism, or social sciences) with relevant technical training in video and digital design and production.
- At least 5 years’ experience in video and digital content development, with strong capabilities in graphic design and video production.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator required.
- Experience and/or knowledge in data visualization a plus.
- Ability to synthesize and present concepts and data for a general audience using multiple forms of media (video, animation, stills, graphics, etc.)
- Experience in short-form storytelling through various editorial techniques including cuts, transitions, timing and the effective use of sound and visuals to communicate
- Demonstrated project management skills. Experience guiding video and multimedia projects from conception through completion.
- Strong time management and problem-solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience working with mission-driven organizations and interest in social policy issues are strong pluses.
- No state income tax
- Coastal Florida city with miles beaches and river www.visitjacksonville.com
- For more information on Advantage Design Group, visit us at AdvantageDesignGroup.com
About Advantage Design Group:
Advantage Design Group@, a multimedia production and software development firm, is the largest online orientations manufacturer in North America. Advantage Orientation@ is the company's cloud-based solution currently deployed by over 300 higher education institutions in three countries. The platform invites engagement with interactive and media-rich content, transforming enrollment into an onboarding experience for students and staff. Customized creative and technical services include content development, Branded interface design, video production, advanced programming and unlimited training. The platform also consists of a robust administrative panel to manage content and track, monitor, and analyze user data. Watch the video at AdvantageDesignGroup.com.
Company address: 6877 Phillips Industrial Blvd. Jacksonville, FL 32256
NOTE: This is a full-time, on-site position. Only applicants in Jacksonville, FL or those willing to relocate will be considered. U.S. citizenship or U.S. work authorization is required.