About the role
The Resource Development Manager is responsible for sourcing and recruiting candidates to fill temporary, temporary to permanent and/or permanent information technology, engineering and/or other professional job orders for a variety of moderately complex, complex and/or specialized clients. Partners with clients to define strategic objectives and hiring needs. Analyzes hiring needs, determines best recruiting methods, and creates/deploys client-specific and/or role-specific recruiting strategies. Builds and maintains a comprehensive candidate pipeline that addresses client needs. Identifies, evaluates, and recommends innovative solutions to address client needs and issues. Serves as subject matter expert on market trends, target industries, and information technology and engineering roles.
What you’ll be doing
- Partners with clients to define strategic objectives and hiring needs.
- Analyzes hiring needs, determines best recruiting methods, and creates/deploys client-specific and/or role-specific strategic recruiting strategies.
- Stays abreast of leading industry trends and recruiting best practices.
- Builds and maintains subject matter expertise on target industries, clients and roles.
- Administers job postings in various systems.
- Assesses candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and overall compatibility with client requirements.
- Enters and tracks assignment and/or candidate data in Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Creates and executes temporary associate programs.
- Builds and maintains relationships with both passive and active candidates.
- Establishes and maintains a network of industry contacts through participation in professional/trade associations and other professional networking organizations.
- Develops relationships with key clients and business leaders.
- Deploys, coaches, develops and redeploys temporary associates.
- Responds to and addresses standard to moderately complex candidate, temporary employee and/or client inquiries, escalates to a senior recruiter and/or manager.
- Completes candidate hiring/onboarding processes in accordance with client/organizational requirements.
- Coaches, trains and mentors other Recruiters.
- Ensures compliance and safety requirements are met.
- Acts as team lead or an escalation point of contact in absence of management.
Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field with a minimum of two (2) years of recruiting experience or completion of required organizational training as a Modis Resource Development Trainee is required. Combination of post-high school education and related professional work experience equivalent to six (6) years may be considered in lieu of a degree. Previous experience recruiting for information technology and/or engineering related roles and working within the staffing or human resources solutions industries is highly desirable.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality and customer service.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems through recommending and implementing creative solutions.
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret and understand employment-related laws, rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Knowledge of current sourcing and recruiting trends, best practices and methodologies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Why choose us?
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.
A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
The Company may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination at time of hire based on client policies or certain regulatory requirements. As such, TAG may require you to report your COVID-19 vaccination status at time of hire unless prohibited by a state law. The Company will consider requests for exemption based on medical/disability or religious reasons, or additional reasons if permitted by state law.