At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That's why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Watch Our Story:' www.hdrinc.com/our-story'
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
- Assist FDOT D2 Modal Development Office with administering the rail program as embedded consultant
- Support seaport, aviation, freight and transit programs as needed.
- Assist with developing and managing rail agreements. This includes development of the five-year rail work program, administration and compliance oversite of active rail agreements, electronic filing, physical filing, financial monitoring, and project monitoring to ensure timely closeout
- Assist District Rail Coordinator with communications and outreach related to the rail program
- Assist with railroad crossing field data collection and diagnostic field reviews.
- Assist with Operation STRIDE, Operation Lifesaver, Open-Closure Program, and Highway-Railway Grade Crossing Program
- Perform other related duties as necessary
- Bachelors in Public Administration, Planning, or relevant field; minimum 5 years of relevant experience can supplement a degree
- Basic understanding of railroads, roadway construction, and contract administration
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized. Highly responsive to requests from clients.
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant in our employee-owned culture
- Familiarity with FDOT policies, procedures, and systems (PSEE, CFM, ERC, RCI, etc.)
- Understanding of FDOT project delivery
- Preference will be given to local candidates
At HDR, we know work isn't only about who you work for it's also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other's contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.