Join one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare in Jacksonville as a Medical Office Specialist! Do you have Healthcare experience or administrative experience and looking to get into the Healthcare / Medical field? Transition into a compassionate career & work for a leading employer with 15+ awards and accolades earned by bringing compassionate people like YOU and a compassionate organization together.
Extensive opportunities for experienced and non-experienced Healthcare / Medical Office Specialists in the greater Jacksonville area across numerous specialties, provider types, locations, experience levels and shifts. A menu of immediately available opportunities is available for you to choose from!
As an Office Specialist, you will provide administrative services for patients and the entire healthcare system by primarily:
- Conducting Patient Registration
- Clerical duties, including posting patient payments and charges
- Assisting Patients in person and over the phone
- Additional Office or Clerical duties as assigned
- COVID-19 vaccine required as well as Drug Screening & Background Check
- 1-2 years’ experience in a front desk / clerical / administrative role
- Healthcare or Medical office experience is a PLUS
- HS Diploma or GED / Associate’s Degree is a PLUS
- Ability to work On-Site
- Day shift hours
- Exceptional Benefits options (medical, dental, vision)
- Amazing growth opportunities
- Growing company & industry
- Exceptional Compensation, $15-20 per hour!
This rewarding career move is for front desk / clerical /administrative professionals looking to get your foot in the door somewhere expansive enough to spend your career and still grow! To learn more about the total compensation package, benefits, advancement opportunities and why so many people choose to join this team, apply now for immediate consideration.