SNI Companies is currently seeking a Medical Billing Clerk for a Contract to Hire positions from in Jacksonville, FL. The Medical Billing Clerk is responsible for insuring that all electronic files are received from the facility and forwarded in an acceptable format to the appropriate payers and ensuring proper billing processes are being followed.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Verify import of claims from hospital system
- Review claims in Incomplete, Hold and Rejected folders.
- Complete daily billing report and calculate clean claim rate for hospital.
- Develop a working knowledge of payer websites for eligibility verification.
- Act cooperatively and responsibly with patients, visitors, co-workers, management and clients.
Medical Biller Job Requirements:
- Certified in Medical Billing and Coding.
- At least 2 years of experience of Medical Billing experience.
- 2 years experience in healthcare customer service or insurance collections field.
- Strong knowledge of Medical Billing Codes and EOBS.
- Ability to work well individually and in a team environment.
- Experience working with customer support/client issue resolution management.
- Proficiency with MS Office Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Call us now! (904) 713-2550