This position is full-time (40-hours/week) Monday-Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm with occasional overtime, in a typical office environment. The position will require reporting on site to our Jacksonville, Florida location.
What You’ll Do:
- Provides day-to-day service and support to groups/agents/account representatives. Gathers needed information from client/agent to complete marketing package. Works closely with Marketing, Underwriting, Operations, Agents, Account Reps, and customers to identify and resolve issues/problems within assigned region.
- Coordinates and assists account representatives/agents with renewals, changes and/or new group implementations/transitions. May prepare, deliver, and review renewal packages with clients. Maintains schedules and calendars and tracks documentation necessary for reporting activities.
- Prepares client marketing materials. This may include presentations, renewal packages, group proposals, administrative agreements, etc.
- Trains group leaders/agents/account reps/members on appropriate policies, procedures, and processes. May coordinate and/or facilitate training sessions, enrollment meetings, and site visits.
- Prepares weekly, monthly, and annual activity reports for management.
To Qualify for This Position, You’ll Need:
- Associate degree OR Two years of customer service, healthcare account sales/service, and/or life insurance account sales/service may be substituted for degree.
- 2 years’ experience in customer service, healthcare account sales/marketing service and support, and/or life insurance account sales/marketing service and support, or a combination of these.
- Effective customer service and organizational skills.
- Ability to demonstrated verbal and written communications skills.
- Proficient spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Basic business math proficiency.
- Analytical or critical thinking skills.
- Ability to handle confidential or sensitive information with discretion.
We Prefer That You Have:
- 2 years of health insurance experience
- 2 years of marketing/sales experience
- Claim adjudication experience
- Knowledge of, or the ability to acquire knowledge of, healthcare industry and/or life insurance industry and the marketplace
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites
What We can Do for You:
We offer our employees great benefits and rewards. You will be eligible to participate in the benefits the first of the month following 28 days of employment.
- Subsidized health plans, dental and vision coverage
- 401K retirement savings plan with company match
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- On-site cafeterias and fitness centers in major locations
- Wellness program and healthy lifestyle premium discount
- Tuition assistance
- Service recognition
- Employee Assistance
- Discounts to movies, theaters, zoos, theme parks and more
What to Expect Next:
After submitting your application, our recruiting team members will review your resume to ensure your meet the qualifications. This may include a brief telephone interview or email communication with our recruiter to verify resume specifics and salary requirements. If the qualifications required proof of semester hours, please attach your transcript to your application.
Management will be conducting interviews with the most qualified candidates, with prioritization give to those candidates who demonstrate the preferred qualifications.