Celerion is committed to swift, exceptional clinical research through translational medicine. Every day, we use our experience, agility, and innovative research strategies to help get drugs to market faster. Celerion offers one of the most experienced clinical pharmacology research networks in the industry.
We seek an experienced direct to consumer marketing manager to join us as the Manager of Study Participant Recruitment at our Tempe, AZ Phase 1 clinic! This marking position is responsible for identifying/improving marketing strategies to increase the awareness of Celerion among potential clinical research study participant populations. This role oversees our Tempe, AZ site-specific marketing and street team outreach efforts. A professional background in marketing management is required; prior experience in health care/clinical research marketing is preferred. You are responsible for staff management of the Outreach team, developing strategic marketing plans to recruit potential study participants, analyzing result metrics and calibrating marketing efforts, collaborating with internal stakeholders to ensure recruitment targets for various studies are successfully achieved, and develop/implement best practices for study recruitment efforts.
- You will have a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or a related discipline
- 4+ years experience in marketing, including budgeting and strategic planning experience
- Prior experience in health care/clinical research marketing is a definite plus
- 2+ years of professional people management experience
- Demonstrated project management abilities and multi-tasking
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Spanish-English bilingual fluency is a plus but not required.
A dynamic, groundbreaking and team oriented work environment and a comprehensive benefit package.
Our Mission: Translating Science to Medicine
Celerion Values: Integrity Trust Teamwork Respect
Celerion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, qualified protected veteran status, or disability.