PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Manufacturing Planner in Jacksonville, FL.
- The Global Services Engineering, Maintenance, & Modification Production Engineering Organization is seeking an experienced Manufacturing Planner to support F/A-18 SOW in Jacksonville, FL. This position is in a Manufacturing environment on Legacy Aircraft. In the role you will Plan and lead department/organization processes for developing, implementing and maintaining various manufacturing installation plans, Bill of Materials, work instructions and illustrations to define and document as-built configuration in an Installation/Assembly environment.
- Develops, implements and maintains various manufacturing plans, Bill of Materials, work instructions and illustrations to define and document as-built configuration.
- Develops manufacturing concepts and strategies to support business objectives.
- Develops and integrates suppliers, processes, materials, data and technology to meet manufacturing and delivery requirements.
- Reviews and approves supplier data to ensure manufacturing related requirements are met.
- Develops tooling requirements based on manufacturing and engineering requirements.
- Manages tools from initial design to end of use disposition. Investigates and resolves manufacturing related issues.
- Performs producibility assessments for part or product designs.
- Provides producibility input to design, manufacturing processes and manufacturing technologies to meet cost and schedules.
- Develops integrated work statements and sequencing of events to support delivery commitments.
- Drafts, updates and reviews processes and procedures to support business and regulatory agency requirements.
- Works under general direction.
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Associate) and typically 3 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Bachelor+1 years' related work experience, 5 years' related work experience, etc.).
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
- 3+ years experience in an manufacturing engineering environment
- 3+ years experience with Microsoft Office products
- 3+ years of experience in Manufacturing Engineering Planning systems such as Product Data Manager (PDM) and Computer Aided Process Planning (CAPP).
- 3+ years of experience with creating Manufacturing Bill of Materials (MBOM) and assembly instructions..
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Associates Degree
- Strong communication skills & ability to work in dynamic development environment
- Prior Manufacturing Planning experience
- At least 3 years’ experience involving direct planning or installation activity associated to assembly or manufacturing.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$