Cavalier Workforce has partnered with one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies to find Manufacturing Technicians in Jacksonville, FL. Our client is innovated in actions and culture diversity in medical devices, pharmaceuticals and consumer packaged goods. Great temp to hire opportunity with competitive pay and career advancement. Your success depends on you!
What is the job?
- Operate and maintain manufacturing production equipment
- Perform routine cleaning and non-routine maintenance with adherence to all safety policies and procedures
- Operate, troubleshoot, adjust, repair and maintain equipment
- Able to perform a variety of tasks needed to monitor and adjust the process to improve throughput
- Adheres to environment policy and procedures and supports department environmental objectives
- Familiar with FDA, OSHA, GMP, MP’s, and ISO 9001 & 14001
- 2 years’ maintenance experience with a high-volume production line environment
- Ability to work day or night shift – 12 hour shifts (3 days on, 2 days off, 2 days on, 3 days off schedule)
Why work with us?
- Onsite Customer care support
- On the Job Training
- Weekly pay – on Friday
- Direct Deposit Options
- Referral Bonus
Select APPLY NOW to hear from a recruiter within 24 hours! We can't wait to speak with you!