#Apply Now: jobs.westrock.com/
WestRock Core Values:
*Integrity * Respect * Excellence* Accountability
*Communicate *Align Goals *Empower Employees *Recognize Performance
Machine Operator/Manufacturing Associate
We are currently looking for Manufacturing Associates to join our team who can excel in our fast-paced, high performing team-oriented environment. No experience necessary! We will train you to succeed and play to win! Attitude is everything and Opportunity is Everywhere! We are a major recognized and growing company within the Paper/Packaging/Recycling manufacturing industry. You will have a direct impact on our ability to safely deliver quality products at a competitive cost. We are offering a competitive compensation package for this position, including benefits and an employer matched 401K, as well as the potential for long term growth and development opportunities.
• Great Starting Salary.
• We focus on career development and internal promotions.
• If you are looking for a career and not just a job you are in the right place.
• Amazing opportunities for career progression.
• Outstanding incentive program.
• Safety and Quality are the foundation we build on.
• Recognition by celebrating Team accomplishments.
• Annual set shift schedules.
• Extensive OSHA safety training program.
• We invest a phenomenal amount into our employee on the job training program, which is one of the things that makes us so fantastic to work for.
• Very competitive benefit packages which includes vacation time, health insurance, dental, life insurance, team recognition programs, 401K plan with company match, annual incentive program.
• Educational Requirements: High School Diploma or equivalent.
WestRock is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to create and maintain a diverse workforce where everyone feels valued, respected, and included. WestRock does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.