Join one of the nation's fastest-growing mortgage teams. At Penfed, our people are our greatest advantage. As we grow rapidly, we want to hire the industry’s leading talent. If you are up for the challenge, you belong here.
PenFed is hiring a Manager, Sales Support (Remote) at one of the following locations: Jacksonville, Florida; Tampa, Florida; Alpharetta, Georgia; Marietta, Georgia; Charlotte, North Carolina; Tysons, Virginia; or Columbus, Ohio. The primary purpose of this position is to support the Sales Associates and lenders to ensure correspondents operate in the most efficient and effective manner, driving overall results and client satisfaction. This position will service and ease of doing business are key tenets behind the Correspondent channels business model.
***Eligible for Scorecard Bonus
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and the position will perform other duties as assigned.
- Collaborate with Secondary Market to evaluate and analyze pipeline details to drive mortgage production on 3rd party loans to purchase.
- Assist Correspondent Account Executives with prospects and client requests; promoting PenFed’s Correspondent program to attract new clients and gain additional business from existing clients.
- Manage 3rd party mortgage correspondent business volume, production and profit goals.
- Provide thought leadership and strategic thinking to translate business challenges into an initiative to drive sales improvement. Independently provide business insights and recommend actions.
- Manage the identification and resolution of EPO (early pay-off) and EPD (early payment default) requests, working with lenders, Accounts Payment and Mortgage Servicing.
- Initiate and coordinate lender applications, approvals and recertification including reviewing contracts and agreements.
- Educate correspondent lenders on PenFed’s programs, policies and procedures ensuring lenders are operating in compliance with PenFed’s guidelines.
- Manage the on-boarding of new correspondent lenders to include system set-up, training, vendor relationships and post-launch support to ensure clients can be immediately productive.
- Ensure that clients are trained to utilize the company’s lending platform in the most effective manner and be the subject matter expert for lenders to ensure that the company’s tools and resources are used to improve performance.
- Proactive in identifying and resolving lender issues, promoting a culture of continuous improvement.
- Monitor production and performance of purchased loans and publish results to Senior Management.
- Participate in client review meetings; generates reports and analytical data for Sr Management and lenders to drive performance and process improvements.
- Manage vendor relationships and the use of 3rd party data to drive effective strategies.
Equivalent combination of education and experience is considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, accounting, finance, or other related field.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of progressive experience in Consumer Lending and/or Real Estate Lending, in banking or credit union operations that provide a working knowledge of products, services, systems, operational policies and procedures, and regulatory compliance issues.
- Extensive experience with Real Estate loans (origination, closing, funding, processing).
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to an indoor office setting with moderate noise.
*Most roles require working in an office setting with moderate noise and the ability to lift 25 pounds.*
Ability to travel to various worksites and be on-call is required.
Special Message Regarding COVID 19
PenFed is continuing to hire and train exceptional individuals to help us serve our 2 million members both here and around the world. In light of the current situation with novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we have modified our hiring, onboarding, training, and deployment protocols in order to comply with current local and state guidance around social distancing.
Established in 1935, PenFed today is one of the country’s strongest and most stable financial institutions with over 2 million members and over $26 billion in assets. We serve members in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, as well as in Guam, Puerto Rico and Okinawa. We are federally insured by NCUA and we are an Equal Housing Lender. We are available to members worldwide, via the web, seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day.
We provide our employees with a lucrative benefits package including robust medical, dental and vision plan options, plenty of paid time off, 401k with employer match, on-site fitness facilities at our larger locations, and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity
PenFed management will maintain and observe personnel policies which will not discriminate or permit harassment or retaliation against a person because of race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, military or veteran status or obligation, the presence of a physical and/or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, and all statuses protected by applicable state or local law in all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, position classifications, work assignments, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment, and in all other terms and conditions of employment. PenFed will also prohibit retaliation against individuals for raising a complaint of discrimination or harassment or participating in an investigation of same.
PenFed will also reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability so that they can apply for a job or perform the essential functions of a job unless doing so causes a direct threat to these individuals or others in the workplace and the threat cannot be eliminated by reasonable accommodation or if the accommodation creates an undue hardship to PenFed. Contact human resources (HR) with any questions or requests for accommodation at 240-224-4256.