For quick considertion please send resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
ADT has been in the business of helping save lives since 1874. As the #1 smart home security provider in the U.S., we help protect and connect families, businesses and larger commercial customer every day. Our continuous innovation, advanced technology and strategic partnerships deliver products and services that help protect life and valuables, whether at home, your business or on the go. And as times change, so do we. Above all, our mission is clear: we help save lives for a living. Looking for a career where you can make a real impact? Join our team today and put purpose behind your paycheck. #WeAreADT
Check out more about life at ADT here.
The Advanced Analytics team is focused on bringing insight and recommendations to the enterprise by using research, competitive intelligence, data science, and deep analytics backed by financial evaluation. We provide deliverables in marketing demand planning, sales analytics, existing customer upsell/cross-sell management and retention analytics for future and existing customer journeys. To deliver on our mission we frequently partner with other departments including Strategy, Finance, Pricing, and IT departments in development of plans, forecasting and initiative implementation.
The Manager, Marketing Research will report to the Director, Marketing Demand Planning and is responsible for using research and statistical techniques and expertise to solve assigned initiatives and tasks to get the job done for our future customers and existing customers.
- Leads the recurring research for both prospects and existing customers, including brand trackers, customer decision journeys, market flow share, customer loss reasons, etc.
- Liaise between Demand Planning teams – data science and competitive intel to support the Media and Brand Strategy teams, translating research and data insights into media and advertising strategy
- Handle the ongoing day-to-day activities of execution of market research initiatives working with the Demand Planning business analysts.
- Act as subject matter expert and deliver recommendations to marketing questions, leveraging research and data.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across the department and ADT (including Pricing, CX, etc.) to deliver timely insights that drive business results.
- Manage vendor relationships to ensure compliance and timely delivery of primary and secondary research
- Provide key input and feedback into advertising concepting and campaigns.
- Partners effectively across business channels (Residential, Small Business, Commercial, etc.) and functions to ensure understanding and best use of insights for value creation.
- Ensures compliance and the highest ethical standards in all processes.
- Creates the vision and fosters a culture of accountability for implementing actions that support customer service excellence.
- Advocates and ensures corporate programs and initiatives are executed effectively and in alignment with ADT corporate strategy.
- 4-year college degree in marketing research or other related field of discipline or equivalent experience.
- MBA with several years of applied work experience preferred, though not required.
- 5 years in business-to-consumer and/or business-to-business companies or agency experience driving research agendas.
- Influencing business decisions in a highly matrixed organization.
- Strong grasp of quantitative data and statistics and qualitative analysis.
- Strategic thinking.
- Strong oral and written communication skills at the Executive Leadership level.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
The pay range for this role is $88,000 - $130,00 annually plus generous bonus based on experience and qualifications.
Medical, Dental and vision insurance
Paid Time Off
401(k) plan with company matching contribution
Supplemental Voluntary Benefits
Employee Referral Program
Employee Discount Program
ADT is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. ADT strives to ensure every employee and applicant feels valued. Visit us at jobs.adt.com/diversity to learn more.