You will lead the support function for a project management organization which includes estimating, scheduling, long-range facility asset planning, reporting, and project management systems. You will develop appropriate measurements and reports to forecast performance and improvement.
You will report to the Vice President of Facilities Asset Management (FAM).
- Develop appropriate operating and business processes to ensure consistency across the organization
- Implementation of lessons learned and best practices, and to develop procedural documentation
- Partner and communicate with executives and peers in the organization to identify support requirements and communicate business practices
- Manage processes for improved implementation, project monitoring and control
Basic Qualifications :
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in Architecture, Engineering or Construction Management as a Project Manager
- Knowledge of construction acquisition strategies and contracting principles
- Experience as a leader of leaders
- Experience developing and tracking the success of enterprise wide project management systems
- Budget, scheduling, and long-range facility asset planning experience
- Experience establishing business metrics which identify opportunities for improvement and developing new or improved practices which result in improved results
- Knowledge of Construction methods and materials and the ability to interpret design drawings and specs
- Knowledge of Construction and Project Management processes, purchasing/contract management and accounting principles
- Experience in the development and closeout of all aspects of portfolio management
- Expertise in construction finance and business practices
- Competent with Project Management Information Systems and Microsoft suite of products
- Experience implementing and training of business products
Required Education :
- Bachelors degree from a four year college or university.
Preferred Education :
- Masters degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Business or Project Management.
Additional Information :
Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.