LB&B Associates Inc. is seeking a Lead System Administrator - IAT Level III to provide Maritime COMS support at NAS Jacksonville, FL. Position is contingent upon contract award.
Clearance: Must possess or be able to obtain a DoD Secret clearance.
- Master's Degree in Information Technology/Cybersecurity related field
- Possess current certification in CISSP or equivalent and maintains necessary certifications and required forty (40) hours of annual continuing education (reference the DoD Approved 8570 Baseline IAT-III Certifications);
- Possess applicable CE/OS Certifications;
- Meet the Minimum Credential requirements and maintain the minimum training requirements as identified in DoD 8570.01M;
- Within six (6) months of assignment, complete Government sponsored training on the DoD Host Based Security System (HBSS) - Classes 201, 301 and 501 and the DoD Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) and be able to assist Government IA personnel in the configuration and sustainment of HBSS, and able to execute and analyze vulnerability scans upon request by Government IA personnel;
- Possess a minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in a Cyber IT/Cybersecurity Workforce position; experience should include Customer Service and Technical Support, Data Administration, Knowledge Management, Network Services, System Administration, and Systems Security Analysis;
- Be able to lead teams and/or support actions to quickly resolve or mitigate IA problems;
- Ensure information systems comply with Cybersecurity best practices, guidelines and policies;
- Coordinate and prioritize the efforts with SM/ASM, COR, ISEO, ISSO and other Government IPT personnel;
- Ensure all tracking and reporting to the Program Manager (PM), SM/ASM and COR is provided for all PWS cybersecurity related activities;
- Maintain knowledge of current and emerging information system capabilities and limitations and be able to provide support to the Government Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M), Change Management and other reporting requirements in response to implementation of new systems and preservation of existing ones;
- Support the installation of new or modified hardware, operating systems, and software applications ensuring integration with IA security requirements for the enclave.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience using and installing networking equipment such as switches, routers and firewalls;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs);
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with system patching and IA vulnerability alerts (IAVA), IA vulnerability bulletins (IAVB), and technical advisories (TA)
- Support the installation of new or modified hardware, operating systems, and software applications ensuring integration with IA security requirements for the enclave;
- Be able to support, monitor, test and troubleshoot hardware and software IA problems;
- Be able to provide end user support for all IA related applications;
- Be able to perform routine maintenance, to include diagnostic testing and optimization;
- Be able to coordinate and implement software backup and antivirus requirements;
- Be able to perform scheduled IA specific preventive maintenance of computer systems and network components;
- Be able to conduct systems analysis and summarize the data collected in a technical document written in a manner that is understood and usable by the decision makers;
- Be able to coordinate Cybersecurity/ATO requirements with Government Cybersecurity/IA personnel, including the ISSM, ISSO, ISEO, and COR; and
- Possess a working knowledge and familiarity with applicable Cybersecurity instructions and practices (e.g., DoDI 8570.01-M series– Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program; CJCSM 6510.01 series- Defense-In-Depth: Information Assurance (IA) and Computer Network Defense (CND); DoD 8570.01M; and DoDI 8500.1 Cybersecurity).
LB&B Associates Inc. is a federal contractor. As such, we are subject to an Executive Order requiring all employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8, 2021. Therefore, by applying for this position, you understand that you will be required to verify that you have been, or will be, fully vaccinated by January 4, 2021 or to verify that you cannot be vaccinated due to a legally recognized exception to the vaccine mandate as set forth in the Executive Order.
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employer is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other protected factor by country, regional or local law.
Please see job description.