Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate and inspire. Our employees do just that by helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire positive change. You can be part of an established company with a 40-year legacy that helps our customers thrive by interpreting our client's needs and tailoring innovative healthcare cost management solutions.
Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging are part of the fabric of our company. We strive to create a workplace that fosters mutual respect and collaboration, where every talent individual can participate and perform their best work. We are MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine!
2. Meet assigned Metric requirements and assist team Paralegals and/or Senior Paralegals with accomplishing the same.
3. When necessary, pull inventory reports then monitor, disburse, and prioritize workload for the team in accordance with team initiatives.
4. Perform weekly Soft Audits on cases work by team members using file oversight tracker. Expectation is review of 3 cases per team member per week
5. Identify training needs on an individual basis. Discuss training needs for the team with manager and provide continuous coaching of the staff so they perform at the highest levels.
6. Perform additional administrative tasks such as monitoring team chat's or emails for questions, participate in team meetings for response to team questions or help identify issues.
7. Manage the Escalation Tracker on SharePoint weekly to ensure staff is properly closing assignments and provide results and observed trends to manager so that coaching/performance management may occur.
8. Review Case Reduction Request Forms for approval.
9. Host weekly or bi-weekly Team Huddles for case discussion and review.
10. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
11. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
12. Demonstrate Company's Core Competencies and values held within.
13. Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data -- this role is considered to be a High Risk Role.
14. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.