Crossover is the world's #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We're recruiting this role for our client, IgniteTech. Have you got what it takes?
IgniteTech is an enterprise software company that owns over 50 solutions ranging from mobile app development platforms to database load balancers. Our unique subscription model is overhauling the industry by offering a library of solutions for a fixed price. To deliver more value to our customers, we are looking for software developers with Lisp/G2 coding experience motivated to learn new technologies.
As part of the Professional Services team, you will deliver high-quality software upgrades and customizations. You deep-dive into customer issues and create custom solutions using state-of-the-art cloud technologies, working with clients to ensure flawless implementation. Every day will bring a new challenge as you solve problems across multiple tech stacks instead of handling the same old product for years.
This is an opportunity of a lifetime to improve your skillset. Join our team to help change the software industry!
What You Will Be Doing
- Delivering high-quality upgrades and customizations. You will deep dive into issues and create customized solutions for our clients.
- Coaching developers. By reviewing the work and providing feedback, you will lead the team into delivering a perfect solution.
What You Won’t Be Doing
- High-level management. You are ultimately responsible for creating the solution and ensuring its implementation, not just overseeing the process.
- Becoming stuck on the same technology. You will be continuously expanding your knowledge and experience with new products.
Lead Software Engineer Key Responsibilities
Deliver high-quality software upgrades and customizations to clients by writing quality code.
- A university degree that included an in-depth study of data structures, algorithms, object-oriented programming, computer architecture, and software engineering
- 5+ years of Lisp experience
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of G2 experience
If you want to work hard at a company where you can grow and be a part of a dynamic team, join IgniteTech!
Through our portfolio of leading enterprise software solutions, we ignite business performance for thousands of customers globally. We’re doing it in an entirely remote workplace that is focused on building teams of top talent and operating in a model that provides challenging opportunities and personal flexibility.
A career with IgniteTech is challenging and fast-paced. We are always looking for energetic and enthusiastic employees to join our world-class team.
We offer opportunities for personal contribution and promote career development. IgniteTech is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $50 USD/hour, which equates to $100,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4733-US-Savannah-LeadSoftwareEn