Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $34B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the world.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
About The Role
To support our growth and expansion, Doma is seeking a Lead Product Marketing Manager reporting to the VP, Product Marketing. As a leader on the product marketing team, you will be responsible for coaching and empowering a team of product marketers to do the best work of their lives. As a seasoned leader, with experience in regulated industry, you’ll be responsible for working with the executive product, operations, sales, and marketing leaders to drive high impact GTM strategy, value-add tactics, and strategically important product development for your part of the business progressing our vision towards a delightful closing experience for every homebuyer, seller, and refinancer and those that enable them like their Independent Title Agent.
- Develop and nurture executive relationships with Underwriting leadership to architect strategies and tactics that will evolve our customer engagement and amplify our value delivery.
- Be a trusted partner to the product team and relay customer, sales, and market insights that inform product roadmap decisions and strategy.
- Produce compelling sales enablement materials, and partner with that team or capability to ensure we can get the materials into the hands of sales team members that to drive deeper more meaningful connections with customers.
- Partner with the product and sales teams to improve the end-to-end user experience including funnel optimization, new feature development, and customer engagement.
- Be a marketing leader and partner to coordinate team execution across demand gen, field marketing and creative to develop strategies, content, and supporting tactics to execute unified marketing experiences attracting new title agent partners and deepening existing relationships.
- Stay up-to-date on the competitive landscape and ensure the team can communicate key differentiators of our products and identify opportunities for future growth.
- Advise and coach the team in the development of product content and sales enablement strategy.
- Craft a clear definition of customer needs, market trends, and competitive developments to inform development of actions to deliver desired outcomes (i.e., acquisition, usage, etc.).
- Understand where target personas are getting information and, in partnership with the Demand Generation team, build content, co-marketing, and sponsorship opportunities to run campaigns that capture new leads and/or drive usage.
- Serve as a strong product advocate for both internal teams and in the external market.
Skills And Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, engineering, Finance, Marketing, Business or an equivalent; MBA preferred.
- 6+ years of relevant work experience that can span marketing, product marketing, product management, operational roles, or strategy consulting, including 3+ years in product marketing experience in the B2B, or ideally B2B2C, regulated industry.
- Ability to quickly grasp new product concepts across a variety of technologies, consistently apply critical and structured thinking to new areas.
- Strategic mindset and roll-up-the-sleeves execution with the best in the industry.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and build consensus to drive cross-team actions to achieve significant outcomes and creating processes that scale.
- Proven problem-solving skills and the ability to manage complex, cross-functional projects from start to finish
- Strong data comprehension and analysis skills to make informed decisions and strategic recommendations
- Experienced developing the messaging and positioning for products that serve multiple use cases and personas.
- Strong skills developing content, including sales collateral that can be adapted to best reach and engage your audience.
- A self-starter with the ability to quickly respond to problems independently and proactively address conflicting stakeholder requirements to achieve creative compromise.
- You value collaboration with - and inclusion of - a diverse team of both technical and non-technical colleagues.
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.