Looking to join a company in the midst of a digital transformation where the consumer is king and talent, technology and data are our greatest resources? Keep reading to see if this opportunity is of interest to you!
RentPath is looking for an experienced Lead Software Engineer (Automation) to join our team. Engage in an encouraging work hard/play hard company culture and become a part of an Interesting and charismatic group of professionals who love what they do!
As a Lead Software Engineer, you ensure that Rentpath continues to release delightful, bug free consumer experiences, by enabling Engineering teams to seamlessly achieve product feature goals with confidence in code quality as a direct result of the solutions produced by YOU
A Day In the Life:
- You will lead efforts in bringing visions forward for guiding principles, tooling, best practices, and implementations for automation excellence.
- Your primary responsibility will include accessing, developing, and coordinating processes, and technical functions around core business ideas for test framework in continuous delivery.
- You own and ensure the architecture of the automation code base and framework are effective and efficient from the perspective of maintainability, performance, and scalability for all hybrid and responsive applications
- Reporting to the Automation Manager, you will hold the responsibility to maintain the stability of the automated testing framework and provide feedback and insight on the creation of new automated tests and testing solutions.
- You ensure the Consumer Product team is able to quickly identify possible quality flaws in new ideations from early feedback provided by YOU at the story level.
What we need from YOU
- A proven track record of hands-on technical design, very strong in architectural and development skills on large complex systems.
- Deep understanding of front-end development and continuous testing concepts
- Experience with development methodologies like TDD and BDD. TDD preferred
- Strong previous experience in analyzing existing test environments / frameworks (preferably Nightwatch) and recommending feasible resolutions for implementation
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced development environment and respond quickly to shifting priorities as needed.
- Experience with performance/load testing and security testing a plus.
- Familiarity with Cloud environments like Azure/AWS will be desirable.
A Few of our Perks and Benefits
- Immediate 401k match
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Paid volunteering days
- Medical, dental, vision plans
- Paid maternity and parental leave
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee discounts
- Covered parking or Marta stipend (for Atlanta HQ - based employees)
- On-site gym (for Atlanta HQ - based employees)
Why Choose RentPath?
We’re a place where you can make an important difference, from day one. You’ll have the opportunity to grow and build, both professionally and in the communities we serve. You’ll work with smart, diverse, and unpretentious people, as we help renters find and enjoy their ideal home. In fact, we consider ourselves a very well-funded start-up that also has more than 40 years in the industry and strong financial performance. The challenge of leading our digital transformation has attracted talent from leading companies like Google, Microsoft, and Expedia. Will you be next?
Still interested? Upload your resume and a Recruiter will check it out as soon as possible.