Job Summary: Are you looking for a career and not just a job? Want to work at a fast growing company that embraces technology and will keep you challenged in application of systems and network applications to support their rapid growth? This position requires a creative self-starter with the ability work independently as well as a member of a team, with sound written and verbal communication skills and a solid foundation of technology experience. The IT Team is responsible for management of the company’s technology needs, which include local user and desktop support, on premise network support, and some server level support. The person in this role will be responsible for company IT maintenance, support, and new technology implementation. This is a new growth position located in our new Jacksonville offices.
The ideal candidate is one who has completed college level schooling in technology with a bachelors degree preferred, and has relevant work experience. A minimum of 3+ years of IT Support/Help Desk experience and team lead, server-side experience and/or Junior Level System/Network Administration exp. is needed. Also must have strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and work at a fast pace.
You'll enjoy variety in several areas of responsibility, including:
- New hire setup which includes working in Active Directory to create new users, setting up new user in our VOIP phone system and CRM system setting up new computers, installing all relevant programs.
- Perform client/user support for the company and for individual users as they encounter problems including: hardware services, software installations; updates; troubleshooting, networking support, phone system support, contacting our vendors, from internet providers to printer service technicians.
- Work with our Tier I server and network team to troubleshoot network issues as they arise, and implement new server needs.
- Provide user training on technology and new technology implementation, (i.e. phone headsets, researching different Document Management Systems, planning and executing site-wide installation of the new programs)
- Learn and become responsible for Management for all user accounts (i.e. activate/deactivate all employees and manage their systems) and all client management
- Maintain current IT equipment running through software updates, stocking of printer paper and toner, ordering of supplies and inventory management on current stock.
- Play an active role in determining new technology and application needs to support growth
Experience and Technology Skills
- Prefer 3+ years prior relevant work experience
- Microsoft Server 2008,2012,2016
- Microsoft Office 365 Hybrid Environments
- Microsoft Active Directory (Creating, Modifying, Terminating Users)
- Adding/Removing Computers from Domain
- Lansweeper Inventory System
- Phone System Administration Experience
- Install/Remove Software on Computers
- Level 2 Support for Helpdesk Tickets
- Setup and Support Remote Users
- TCP/IP Knowledge
- CompTIA Server+ Network+/Microsoft Server Certifications a Plus
- Functional knowledge of remote access, VOIP phones, networking, PC configuration,
- Proven high level of problem solving, critical thinking and implementation skills
Education and other Requirements:
- Technology focused education (4 yr. degree Highly Preferred)
- Successful “think-out-of-the-box" attitude
- Ability to work accurately in a fast-paced environment with adaptability to change
- Strong attention to detail
- Outgoing with solid communication skills for help desk responsibilities.
- CompTIA Server+
- CompTIA Network+
- Microsoft Server Certifications
Community Tax, LLC full time employees enjoy:
- Competitive compensation
- High energy, fast pace work environment
- Promotions from within
- Comprehensive Benefit program including:
- Major Medical
- Commuter Benefits
- Life Insurance with Short and Long term Disability (Company paid)
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time