Software Resources, Inc. has an immediate job opportunity available for an IT Security Engineer in Jacksonville, FL. This is a remote position with expectations to work onsite in the future.
The IT Compliance and Access Management (ICAM) Team is a critical team within Enterprise Operations and is responsible for how users are given a digital identity - and how it is protected, including guarding applications, data and systems from unauthorized access while managing the identities and access rights of people both inside and outside the organization. The IAM analyst will be responsible for creating accounts e.g., Active Directory, CyberArk, and Oracle Security Console accounts, etc., conducting compliance and user access attestations and creating access summary reports. The IAM analyst will work closely with the IT Support teams, Business Owners, IT Security Administrators and other IAM team members in problem resolution and project implementations.
- Ensure that customer system, application, server and database access requests are provisioned in a timely manner
- Provide second level technical support for department and enterprise projects, end users and IT functional groups
- Analyze and resolve account issues including, but limited to, stale or orphaned user and systems accounts
- Perform ticket management, user access management, user access attestations, process compliance validations, and participate in project meetings, operational improvement, and issue resolution sessions
- Manage Identity and access within Active Directory, CyberArk, Oracle Security Console, and other account provisioning systems.
- Professional demeanor and strong work ethic required.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong knowledge Active Directory and CyberArk Provisioning processes
- Knowledge and experience of access management life cycle, operating systems, networks, and platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems quickly
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with customers and technical staff to resolve problems
- Demonstrated customer service orientation and focus required
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Two are ore years of experience performing access management responsibilities relevant to position in an enterprise environment
- Associate degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or related field or two years of relevant experience or a combination of education and relevant work experience
- Implementation knowledge of IAM tools such as CyberARK, SailPoint, Centrify, Beyond Trust, Secure Link, etc.
- Working knowledge of ITSM tools such as ServiceNOW. JIRA, SolarWinds, etc.
- The ability to work extended hours in the event of a catastrophic event