Ref ID: 01120-0011966446
Classification: Support Project Manager/Lead
Robert Half is looking for an IT Project Manager. In this role you will work with a seasoned IT group to manage a variety of projects. These include onboarding new customers and implementing technical solutions for customers. This position can be 100% remote.
• Manages the full lifecycle of the project including project scope, goals, and deliverables that support the business goals from start to end, along with all supporting documentation templates.
• Communicates and executes project management standards and best practices.
• Facilitates planning, scheduling, and managing of assigned projects to meet deadlines, quality standards, and budget requirements.
• Ensures client’s requirements have been captured and are translated into a solid and actionable project plan.
• Facilitates the day-to-day coordination of the project efforts while adhering to standards and sponsor expectations.
• Represents the department in cross-functional teams and to external customers.
• Participates in team meetings to set strategies, update project progress, and resolve outstanding issues.
• Evaluates workload and available resources to adjust schedules and priorities in collaboration with the team as required.
• Monitors resource schedules to ensure prompt and accurate time entry on project requests.
• Escalates any significant issues to the appropriate management team as needed.
• Effectively updates the client throughout the project lifecycle.
• 2-5 years of experience in delivering projects related to information technology installation, configuration, and consulting.
• Competency in project management concepts, practices, methodologies, and trends.
• Technical working knowledge current working knowledge sufficient to confidently discuss Cloud and On-Prem technologies
• Good problem-solving and decision-making skills with the ability to understand and analyze complex issues.
• Project analysis experience measuring and reporting on the performance of each project to defined success measures.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with clients, vendors, and peers.
• Desire to provide the highest levels of service to clients.
• PMP , ITIL certification, preferred.