Synergy Technologes seeks Contract Project Manager for our Client in Jacksonville Florida. Must have Financial/Healthcare experience. Must have strong budeting/Excel experience
IT Project Analysts provide value-added expertise in the coordination of technology projects and work initiatives to ensure that goals or objectives are accomplished within prescribed time frames and funding/budget parameters and meet customer expectations. This position focuses on technical projects related to the design, development, execution, implementation or maintenance of systems or software. They ensure that plans, activities and issues are tracked, project management processes and standards are followed and regularly reported to the Project Manager/ Department Manager. Senior IT Project Analysts maintain the content of project/ work initiative plans and ensure the quality and integrity of project information. Analyzes project/initiative work efforts to ensure schedule, scope and budget meet agreed to expectations. Provides trend analysis for continuous improvement.
• Ensure plan components are populated
• Coordinate and facilitate requests for change to plan dates and tasks.
• Adjust plans/schedules and/or resources as directed by appropriate stakeholders.
• Assist department users with all project management tools.
• Facilitate planning and execution of projects by providing support in coordination of master schedule.
• Monitor project status and scheduling on weekly basis.
• Perform analysis of historical data trend analysis and re-projection:
• Notify appropriate stakeholders of tasks that are behind schedule.
• Alert appropriate stakeholders to issues raised by team members.
• Working knowledge of the Project Management methodology, Strong research and analytical skills; basic project planning skills
• Strong proficiency in current version of MS Project, MS Word, MS Excel or other equivalent tracking and documentation tools as appropriate.
• Basic proficiency using database tools.
• Demonstrated time-management skills Demonstrated ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate technical information in laymen's terms, both orally and in writing.
• Experience working in a rapidly changing environment.
• Demonstrated experience with data analysis
• Demonstrated proficiency with project planning, research and analysis.
• Advanced proficiency in the current version of MS Project, MS Word, MS Excel or other equivalent tracking and documentation tools; solid proficiency using database tools.
• Must have a thorough understanding of the Project Management Body of Knowledge Basic project planning skills, solid research and analytic skills.
• Basic proficiency using database tools.
• Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities.
• Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance.
• Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately.
• Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
• High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy.
Provide administrative support:
• Prepare cost estimates, project status reports and other related reports.
• Execute planning and reporting processes.
• Provide support in the development and maintenance of processes and templates.
• Coordinate management process meetings and prepare presentations.
• Participate in preparation of multiple project status reporting.
• Monitor and coordinate activities of a project/work initiative with team(s) to ensure that tasks and interdependencies are communicated, tracked and met.
3-5 years of related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education in project analysis or information technology
Technical Bachelor’s degree or related field or additional related equivalent work experience
Comments for Suppliers: Skills Needed: Strong Excel experience - able to manage financial and budgeting needs, building reports
Soft Skills: Highly analytical, able to manage multiple projects at a high level and collaborate effectively across business groups
Industry Background Fit: Financial/Banking/Healthcare
SDLC experience is a plus