Great things are happening at Metal Sales, the nation's largest manufacturer of metal roofing and building systems. Our Jacksonville branch located in Jacksonville, FL has an opening for an Inventory Control Coordinator.
This position administers all aspects of raw material management including metal forecasting, special order RFQ, material transfers, receiving, inventory tracking, cycle counting and physical inventories, vendor claims and production planning and scheduling (in concert with Production Manager and branch leadership).
Let us tell you about the responsibilities and expectations of this role to ensure we are the right fit for each other.
You'll be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Ensuring on time delivery of all raw materials for our production operation (i.e. coil, buyouts, accessories)
- Controlling inventory levels within accepted guidelines and turns
- Coordinating all physical inventory activities and implementing programs such as cycle counting to ensure ongoing inventory accuracy
- Production planning and scheduling to ensure proper use of inventory including a FIFO routine
- Planning and processing the transfer of coil to and from various locations
- Various receiving inventory tasks such as investigating quantity discrepancies and partnering with vendor to correct
- Inventory document management and data entry
- Preparing all assigned monthly reports on a timely basis
- Assisting other teams and departments as needed/requested
The most qualified candidates will have:
- Inventory management experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent math skills such as multiplication, division, fractions, and decimals
- Solid computer skills, including Microsoft Office (specifically intermediate level functions within Excel), and other software programs and applications
- Extremely accurate data entry abilities and attention to detail
- High School diploma or equivalent
What we can offer you:
- Challenging work environment with a stable privately owned company
- Career growth opportunities
- Competitive pay with quarterly incentive potential
- Comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage (eligible after 30 days)
- Paid time off (eligible immediately)
- 401K (eligible immediately) with company match (eligible after 1 year of service)
- Paid holidays (eligible immediately)
- Wellness Program
- And more!!!
We appreciate you reviewing our opportunity and look forward to receiving your resume!
Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M | F | D | V