Ref ID: 01120-0011832087
Classification: Human Resources (HR) Manager
• Manages a team of HR Business Partners and effectively engages with other HR team members to accomplish business objectives.
• Strategically partners in a hands-on approach, providing guidance and support while ensuring consistency across all lines of business.
• Collaborates with senior management in the development, delivery, and communication of creative solutions in order to drive organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
• Utilizes data, reporting tools, and network resources to analyze information to identify needs while supporting data driven decisions to formulate recommendations in partnership with others.
• Identifies trends and opportunities to partner with Executive Leaders to anticipate and plan for human capital requirements in order to achieve both short-term and long-term business objectives.
• Manages the delivery and execution of HR operations and talent management solutions in support of business objectives for assigned business units.
• Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning, succession planning and change management.
• Facilitates effective communications, leads through change, supports and encourages cultural progress.
• Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
• Manages policies and procedures and ensures compliance with federal and state employment laws.
• Ensures compliance with all legal and government reporting regulations affecting the human resources function.
• Assists with preparation of information requested or required for compliance. Acts as primary contact with legal counsel and outside governmental agencies.