Under the general supervision of the Director - Human Resources & Organizational Development, this position is responsible for coordination and support functions for the HR Employment Specialist. Additionally, this position will take the recruitment lead in filling entry-level employment activities for the organization.
Conducts recruitment efforts for all non-exempt entry-level personnel.
- Schedules and conducts interviews for openings with hiring managers.
- Posts/advertises all internal job positions through the use of job boards.
- Processes contingent offers of employment, as well as rejection notifications.
- Works with Training Department to schedule and conduct new employee orientations.
- Recommends and coordinates community outreach recruitment opportunities with appropriate external resources.
- Assists the Employment Specialist with completing background check, drug screening, and/or physicals for all job offers. Reviews results with supervisor.
- Assists the Employment Specialist with completing internal helpdesk tickets for new employee setup - computer, office etc.
- Assists the Employment Specialist in review of applications/resumes to determine the most qualified applicants for positions.
- Assists, as needed, in maintaining all EEO/Affirmative action related information for reporting purposes.
- Assists with maintenance of all appropriate employment-related information in employee files.
- Assists, as needed, in development/maintenance of job descriptions.
- Conducts exit interviews for departing employees as needed.
- Cross trains and assists other HR staff with general department work as needed.
- Participates in the completion of larger HR projects as needed