Full Time Benefits
401K, Tuition Reimbursement, Hotel Discounts Nationwide
What Makes a McKibbon Hotel Room Attendant/Housekeeper?
The housekeeper creates a home-like experience for our guests with welcoming, helpful, and exceptional service, while maintaining a clean comfortable, and inviting environment.
A Day in the Life:
- Housekeepers are responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of guest rooms and suites (bathroom, living area, change and make beds) and other areas as assigned.
- You must have a tremendous personality and a great desire to work with people.
- You work with the Housekeeping Department to maintain one of the most important aspects of our guests’ stay: the cleanliness of their rooms.
- Housekeepers work with professional cleaning chemicals on a daily basis
- You will work on your feet, pushing a Housekeeping cart to and from the guest rooms
- Housekeepers must have a tremendous attention to details