Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Hospitality Associate to work in Jacksonville, FL!
As a Hospitality Associate, you will be responsible for providing strategic, cross-functional support for your region and your team to ensure the successful execution of Hospitality and FREC business priorities. You are essential to delivering upon an outstanding experience to our associates as well as guests coming to Fidelity.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
The ideal Hospitality Associate would be able to think strategically and help to develop new ways to experience hospitality and community at Fidelity. They would be able to balance the experiences people have while also considering the financial impacts of decisions. They would also align with our business partners and support their initiatives while continuing to drive for hospitality and community success.
They would have background knowledge of building operations, and knowledge of how emotional intelligence informs the delivery of hospitality activities.
- Anticipate associate and guest needs before they arise to enhance and personalize their experience
- Provide feedback on programming based on associate sentiment and evaluate events based on attendance, satisfaction, and impact
- Engage with key business unit organizations to ensure satisfaction.
- Proven ability to create close working relationships with various internal business units and stakeholders like communications, marketing, human resources, etc.
- Identify opportunities where hospitality and community can make a positive impact on overall associate and guest experience.
The Skills You Bring
- 2+ years or equivalent experience in the customer service, hospitality, marketing, business, or related experience
- BA / BS or equivalent in Real Estate, Finance, Marketing, Hospitality, Business or other related degrees, and certifications preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate a positive and motivating work environment, encouraging feedback, innovation, and diversity of thought
- Demonstrated integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and compassion
- Team is located throughout all our larger sites, so being open to possible travel 10-20% of the time is preferable.
Our philosophy within the Fidelity Real Estate Company (FREC) is customer-centric—everything we do focuses on delivering solutions that meet the needs of our customers at all levels. Our vision is to provide the places and create the spaces that encourage associates, businesses, and customers to thrive.
FREC is the corporate real estate division of Fidelity Investments, providing a full range of services to Fidelity business units nationally and internationally. FREC manages more than 11 million square feet of space in the United States and overseas, including 13 North American and 6 international locations, 4 mission-critical data centers and more than 190 retail investor centers.
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
Your work will directly impact how our associates experience community and belonging within Fidelity. You will have a direct impact on visitor experiences and associate satisfaction. You will also contribute to key initiatives related to enhancing community experience and creating operating efficiencies, including welcoming people and creating a buzz in the workplace.
COVID Work Policy
Safety is our top priority. Once we can be together in person with fewer safety measures, this role will follow our dynamic working approach. You’ll be spending some of your time onsite depending on the nature and needs of your role.
Dynamic Working – Post Pandemic
Our aim is to combine the best of working offsite with coming together in person. For most teams this means a consistent balance of working from home and office that supports the needs of your role, experience level, and working style.
Your success and growth is important to us, so you’ll want to enjoy the benefits of coming together in person – face to face learning and training, quality time with your manager and teammates, building your career network, making friends, and taking full advantage of cultural and social experiences Fidelity provides for you.
Fidelity TalentSource is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s supportive and collaborative culture while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. Apply today at FTSJobs.com.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, please contact our HR team at HR@ ftsjobs.com.
Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.